Sisterhood of Stepmoms (SOS) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping any woman dating, engaged or married to a man with kids find help, hope, and healing. We walk alongside women to offer answers to the challenges that accompany the journey.
Our SOS team is making plans for our 4th annual retreat at the Dallas Cooper Hotel and Spa September 22-23, 2017. We have some wonderful speakers joining us and will have workshops on topics that include:
- The Ex-Wife: How to Cope with a Difficult Relationship
- Parental Alienation Syndrome
- What About the Kids: The Effects of Loss
- What Healthy Boundary Setting Looks Like
- When You Want a Baby of Your Own
- The Full-Time Stepmom
- First Aid Kit for Your Marriage
- Adult Stepchildren
- Your Emotions Don’t Define You
- And More!
Here are a few comments from women who have attended our retreats in the past:
“It meant the world—meeting the other stepmoms was life-saving!”
“I have felt so alone but this gave me tools to use to better the environment in my home.”
“It is priceless to know women who understand your heart and your hurt.”
“The stepmom retreat experience means hope to me.”
I hope you’ll consider joining us! You’ll find all the details at Sisterhood of Stepmoms.
I’d love to meet you there!